Demand Attention to Your Business with these Copywriting tips!
Did you know that having a compelling B2B copy can boost your site traffic by 7.8 times more than before? Talk about turning heads! Imagine what 7.8 times more traffic can do for your business: significantly more leads, a dramatic increase in conversions, and overall larger success for you and your business! Learn how to achieve this by improving your B2B copywriting skills and ultimately turn more clients to your business!
What is B2B Copywriting?
B2B stands for “Business to Business,” and copywriting is all of the text on your website, social media, emails, and everything else related to your business. Copywriting is intended to provoke interest in your target market. It is usually used to enhance visual content as well such as photos, videos, infographics, etc. It is very important that one can distinguish the difference in writing B2B copy from B2C (Business to Consumer) copy, in that with B2B copywriting, you are writing to a whole different audience. One must know how to capture the attention of business owners rather than just a regular customer. Luckily, this post will provide you with the knowledge and tips you need to start turning business owners’ heads to your copy!
Forms of Copywriting
There are many different forms of copywriting, but some of the most popular forms are:
- Home Page
- About Page
- Photo/Video Captions
- Social Media Posts
- Product Descriptions
- Email Campaigns
All of them are important and crucial to your success, however, 45% of marketers claim that blogging is the best marketing and copywriting strategy. So, if you’re going to start somewhere, I recommend starting to update your blog (or start one if you don’t have one) with an intriguing and value-driven copy!
Characteristics of Strong B2B Copywriting
B2B copywriting can be challenging to figure out and get the hang of. There are so many different strategies and avenues you can take, that it can become super overwhelming! To figure out what strategy works best for you, you must really understand what your target audience needs from you. Along with knowing the needs of your target market, there are some other important strategies you must implement to make your B2B copywriting strong and compelling.
- Assuming you are drafting a single piece of copy, you need to focus on ONE SPECIFIC thing.
- The #1 reason…
- The most common obstacle in running a business…
- The most popular money belief…
- Begin with verbs, or what I like to call them, “curiosity words.”
- Learn the #1 reason…
- How the most common obstacle in running a business…
- Drop this popular money belief…
- Include benefits!
- Learn the #1 reason why businesses fail.
- How the most common obstacle in running a business will hinder your success.
- Drop this popular money belief to double your income in 3 months.
- Have a ‘Call to Action’
- Download my free guide to prevent your business from failing.
- Sign up for my course to prevent your business from running into this obstacle.
- Book a discovery call now to wash away this money belief.
Resources to Improve your Copy
Along with implementing the strategies listed above, there are plenty of resources out there to help you improve your B2B copywriting as well:
- Copywriting 101
- The Definitive Guide to Copywriting
- 20 Websites with Convincing Copy
- Copywriting Cheat Sheet
I hope this article provides you with the knowledge and skills you need to draft highly compelling B2B copy and turn heads to your company!