When we use our computer, we use social media Icons or search engine we see some small buttons that we press to open an application on our laptop or on a browser. So, what these tiny buttons are these are icons that have some small pictures on them to help us to navigate either on our PC or on the browser. They are very small, simple and easy to understand and hence here we are going to discuss a bit more about these icons. And those are used in business marketing strategies as well.
All about icons:
How this will work is sometimes the question in our mind. So, here’s the answer for the same, as these icons will act as an invitation to the site visitors to your business profile where they will be able to know more about you. Who you are, and what are the things you deal with, how much your business is expanded i.e. in which cities you have your work expanded, etc queries pop up.
For this, you need to research upon the social media that is much in trend and your strong absence on the same will affect your business positively such as Instagram, Facebook and YouTube these are the most powerful social media that have a strong consumer presence and may help you in enhancing your business.
We already know about these icons on our PC’s and browsers as we work with them daily so let us see how we can use these icons more effectively.
This is the most important work that social media can do for a businessperson, helping him expand his business. As we are quite familiar that social media connects us from masses around the world irrespective of caste, religion, country and even age.
Therefore, social media presence and using social media icons on an individual’s platform or the business page has now become a necessity. More followers and following lead to more expansion and more good business relations and customers and hence more increase in the number of sales.
Where to place these icons:
As we are talking about the social media presence for business expansion through e-commerce we need to place these social icons at such a place at our profile sites that it will easily gain the attention of the visitor and will remain in front of the eyes of the visitor. So, such locations are:
- The topmost part of the page: As when the visitor will open, the page the first thing he will be able to see along with your profile is the icon of social media.
- The left side of the page: As we always read and write the text from the left side to the right side so, the focus on reading will be at the left side of the page first and will be the best place to make the visitor focus on the icons.
Other may include the header of the profile or the footer part of the profile where you feel comfortable to add the icons.
Availability of these icons:
So, now there are different types of icons available for the people according to their need and depending upon the procedure of installation. They are as follows:
- Icons that are separate and need to be added manually they are available in PNG format, SVG format, and even other formats are also available for the users as per their choice.
- Plugins that do not need any sort of coding and are easy to add in the panel of the admin.
Where to find these icons:
- Shaded social media icons: There are a set of 40 icons that are there for the user’s that are available in both light background as well as the dark background they look very good when applied and are eye-catchy.
- Advanced flat icons: The advanced flat icons look like three- dimensional images and it feels like the icon buttons are coming out, there is a set of 40 icons that are available in PNG format as well as Ai format to its users.