Everyone loves getting kudos, and giving them can elevate your spirits too. Feelings of gratitude are positive emotions that enhance your overall health and wellbeing. These simple gestures help build strong relationships with friends, family, and colleagues, too. Make someone’s day by sending them a congratulatory greeting. Here’s how!
What To Write in a Congratulations Card
If you’ve struggled with deciding what to write in a congratulations card, you’re not alone. You want to send the right message for the recipient, ensure that you personalize the greeting, and send them off with a closing that they won’t forget. Use these inspiring ideas to get started:
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off.
- We are so proud of you for achieving such a significant milestone!
- You’ll always remember the day you graduated — and so will we!
- May your marriage be filled with many wonderful moments.
- Welcome to the world, sweet baby!
- Congratulations on your new bundle of joy.
- Way to go! You accomplished everything you set out to do.
- You’re an inspiration to us all. Good for you!
- Please accept my best wishes for your next big adventure. You’ve got this!
- Congratulations on your engagement. I can’t wait to see the ring!
- You have earned all your success. You’re truly amazing!
Send a Snapchat Collage
Images of joyous occasions are a terrific way to put a smile on someone’s face. Consider sending congratulations through a Snapchat collage. This platform is easy to use and is one of the most popular social media programs on the planet, so it’s a good bet your recipient already uses it. Share your masterpiece with everyone who could use a smile.
Host a Zoom Call
One of the best things about Zoom is the ability to converse with loved ones virtually face-to-face. If it’s been a while since you’ve seen a friend or family member, make them happy by verbalizing your congratulations over a video chat. It’s perfectly acceptable to follow up your call with a written message. Either a traditional paper card with a hand-penned note or an automated e-card will do the trick.
Personalize a YouTube Greeting
If you’re having a hard time pinning down your recipient for a Zoom call, you can always send your well-wishes with a pre-recorded YouTube greeting. It’s an exceptional way to make someone’s special day better. They can view the congratulatory video over and over again, and your addressee can even share it with their friends and coworkers.
Don’t forget about your coworkers when you’re handing out congratulations. A lot is happening at the office that deserves some heartfelt recognition, from promotions to meeting sales goals. Boost morale and let your business associates know how proud you are of them. Just make sure to tailor your verbiage for business rather than for a personal greeting.
Make someone you know happy today and tell them you’re proud of them. Take advantage of the advice in this article and nail that important congratulatory message.