The Barrow Health and wealth raffle event was first introduced in Arizona in the year 2003. This event was named Arizona’s Original Raffle and largest it’s fundraising also started from the same year. It is the oldest fundraiser in the United States.
Barrow Neurological Institute was founded in 1962 and its head office is located in Phoenix, Arizona. In 2003, Barrow neurological institute introduced a plan called Health and wealth Raffle.
Health and wealth raffle is a great event and opportunity for people who want to raise their revenue by buying tickets that can help them win prizes.
- 1 The Barrow Health and Wealth Raffle:
- 2 The Barrow Health and wealth raffle volunteers:
- 3 Reasons to Participate in Health and Wealth Raffle:
- 4 What are the chances of winning prizes:
- 5 Cost of a raffle ticket:
- 6 Cancellations of a raffle ticket:
- 7 How to get the ticket:
- 8 Eligibility required to participate?
- 9 Conclusion
The Barrow Health and Wealth Raffle:
This institute has saved the lives of many people and is proud of its life-saving patient care and cutting edge research and development in the neurological field.
If you are living in the US, then you can easily participate in this Raffle and stand a chance to win great and exciting prizes.
The business model of The Barrow Health and wealth raffle is amazing. It’s more like entertainment than really a donation. And that is the reason why it has attracted the attention of the vast majority of people who donate thousands of dollars.
Usually, Barrow Health and wealth raffle is organized during the springtime. The previous year, it was started on 14th March 2019 and ended on 25th April 2019.
You need to visit the official website of BarrowHealth and wealth raffle to see the current participation events and their dates to participate and stand a chance to win money for health or education.
Spending time on an altruistic activity is the most praiseworthy thing we can do. There is no greater satisfaction than offering part of us without expecting anything in return. The sentiment is even greater when it comes to supporting the most vulnerable and unprotected population in society.
The Barrow Health and wealth raffle is made up of volunteers who love to serve others. They know very well the benefits of volunteering, among which are:
- Feel useful in giving help to others.
- The gratification of seeing others improve thanks to what we did for them.
- A feeling of personal fulfillment.
- The appreciation of who receives help.
- The connection established with other people and the possibility of expanding the network of friends.
- Strengthening ties between the volunteer and the community it serves.
- The experience gained, which can be applied in subsequent projects or could discover a new skill or vocation.
- Plus, volunteering can be fun!
The Barrow Health and wealth raffle volunteers:
Examples of courage and passion to serve the volunteers of The Barrow Health and wealth raffle are one of the greatest treasures of the organization. Effort, dedication, and dedication are what they print in each of the tasks they perform. Without volunteers, the work of Cáritas would be impossible.
Almost half of those who form Cáritas is made up of volunteers, citizens like you, with sensitivity and generosity. The other half corresponds to people who provide social or community service, or who carry out their professional practices.
Reasons to Participate in Health and Wealth Raffle:
These are the most important reasons why you should put your money into this raffle.
- The most important thing you should know about this raffle is that it takes care of the revenue and expenditure required at the institute for research or medical education and patient care free of costs.
- This raffle event also has a positive impact on the economics of the States if Arizona because the majority of the prizes and services are bought throughout this event, which in turns result in increasing growth of the states and country. Its value around $2 million in the year 2019.
- The winners of this raffle get Valuable and Exciting prizes and because of that they become the loyal members of this raffle and participate every time it is organized.
Its been 17 years now since the project started and it has given many awards and prizes to its participants. As of today, the Raffle has been successfully organized 31 times which contributed millions of dollars for research, patient care, and medical education. In terms of revenue about $58 million has been contributed by Barrow Health and Wealth Raffle for research, patient care, and medical education.
In 2019, A grand prize of $1 million was awarded by the Raffle and 2,450 other prizes along with cars, and cash prizes were awarded to all winners participants.
A rare thing is for those who do not play because they are more science than letters and consider that the odds of getting the much-awaited prize seem an impossible task and warn us of it. And one hates mathematics when you check on the official list that neither stones nor refunds have fallen on your side.
What are the chances of winning prizes:
The main reason behind the participation of such a large number of people to this raffle is the high probability of winnings of the participants.
The probability of winning the Raffles is 1 out of 25. So if you buy a ticket, you might be the lucky one to win among 25 participants. So it’s not a kind of lottery where you have to fight with thousands of people to be a winner and your probability of winning is very less there.
The amazing thing about this raffle is that if you win a prize for the ticket you’ve bought, then you also stand a chance to win other prizes without buying any other tickets. In this way, you get luckier and your winning chances are increased. In this process, stand a chance to win a great prize or get qualified for lucky draws. The draw includes $1 million grand prizes along with many gifts and cash prizes.
Cost of a raffle ticket:
The normal price of a ticket for the raffle is $100. You will get a discount of $50 if you buy a combo pack of three tickets, which costs $250. If you bought a ticket then you live in the competition as long as you want.
Cancellations of a raffle ticket:
For any reason, if you want to cancel your ticket, then you need to inform the Raffle’s ticket cancellations teams, twenty-four hours before the next draw. For example, if you have a ticket whose draw date is on 22nd March then you have to inform the ticket cancellations team by the afternoon of 21st March.
How to get the ticket:
You can apply for raffle tickets online through their official website. You need a valid email address and contact information get registered for Raffle tickets. After successful registration, the institute gets your contact information and send back a confirmation email. For every valid purchase raffle tickets, you will get an electronically generated receipt on which your ticket number and the amount you paid will be printed on it.
As the raffles team keep updating the Terms and conditions of their service, so you must check out their official website for rules and regulations.
Eligibility required to participate?
To participate in the yearly Health and Wealth Raffle program, the minimum age required is 21. You can also participate as a business entity but you must be aware of terms and conditions related to participating with a company name. The main point to be kept in mind is that you must 21 years old when you make a purchase.
It is not mandatory that the buyer of a raffle ticket is a resident of Arizona but you must be present there while making the purchase.
According to the general terms of the raffle, you acknowledge that you are aware of all the rules while you enter the raffle.
The member, auxiliaries, separate subsidiaries, guardians, and relative organizations aren’t qualified to win prize cash from the pool. It incorporates:
- Board individuals or official administration individuals of the St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center
- Respect Health Arizona Service Area Leadership Team
- All board individuals and workers of St. Joseph’s Foundation and Barrow Neurological Foundation
- Workers of the CBIZ, Inc, and auxiliaries
- The workers of R and R Partners
- The close relatives of these individuals (that stay together) can likewise not be a piece of the wager.
There are hundreds of people who make The Barrow Health and wealth raffle help the most vulnerable. Thus, many hours are added that each of them gives up their time! They are precious hours that become well-being, food, clothing, education …
Have you ever thought about it? It is up to you to be a volunteer. You already know the benefits, and the help of more people is always necessary. The more the better! But, if it is difficult for you to give up some of your time to others, you can always help The Barrow Health and wealth raffle to fulfill its function, joining as a donor. There are many ways to help!.