ItsMyOwnWay Digital Media Scholarship
ItsMyOwnWay delivers a broad range of business analytics and consulting services that help create valuable relationships between our clients, their customers, employees, and regulatory authorities. ItsMyOwnWay primarily focuses on all and every topic like Social Media & Tips, Blogging, Technology, SEO and many More.
The cost of attending higher education can easily rise into thousands of dollars; we understand how challenging the financial burden can be for a student and their family. Keeping this in mind, our team at ItsMyOwnWay has decided to offer a scholarship worth $1000 to individuals who are in colleges/universities and those students planning on attending college or graduate school in near future.
Applicants must meet the following criteria.
- Must be a high school, trade school, college or university student majoring in business, communications or a web-based technology
- Command of English language
- Ability to produce great content on the topic, “Digital Media”
- Minimum GPA: 3
- Must be a citizen of the United States of America
How to Apply
In order to participate in this scholarship, an applicant must submit an essay between 500 to 700 words on any topic related to Digital Media.
The student who submits the best quality content will receive this scholarship.
- All applications should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All applicants should provide their name, phone number, and address so that we can confirm their identity and school enrollment.
- All applicants must understand that there will be no addition in your information submitted once the first application has been submitted.
All essays must be submitted and received by Dec 31, 2017, and winner will be chosen on January 22, 2018.
Note: By submitting your application you are giving us the rights to put your essay on our website if you are chosen as a finalist.
2017 Winner of Scholarship is Lucas A Barten-Stratford High School